Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Monday

Why Monday can be happy to me all of a sudden?
Cuz its Federal Territory Day = Holiday for me ^^
I planned to sleep as late as i could..
But was awaken by phone calls..
So i dragged myself out of my lovely bed!Lolz...its lovely to me at least

As usual...the first thing i do after i dragged myself out of bed is flip open my lappie
Wai nudge n asked if i'm awake...
Decided to go sg.wang
So we went with Seng n Sing Sing
Had McD for lunch (I'm lovin it)...ignore me...a bit 38 after shopping the whole day
I shopped from 1pm to 8pm....8D
Finally i got myself a new pair of sneakers at pavillion's pull n bear *wink*wink*

Went to sunway for dinner...Steamboat at Yuen...
Danny n Roland joined us
Super full....paying Rm20 and its buffet style...eat all u can...
I'm not a fan of meat...But lucky...i have seafood~~~

Yesh...thats my happy monday...
Back to class tmr...:(

"You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back."


No comments: