Monday, February 22, 2010

Upside Down

I couldn't fall asleep at all last night
Insomnia loves to disturb me whenever I'm soooooo tired and i need to sleep
But thanks to insomnia....i didn't sleep well at all last night
Due to the whole week of CNY break...
Relaxed tooooooo much

Will you guys have such problem?
I will feel very stressful whenever midterms or due dates are near..
Or even too much info to be worried of or digest of will drag me far away from y beauty sleep
Hence....I feel very blur and tired the next day
Drinking milk...listening music and counting numbers in my mind doesn't work for me anymore
Sigh...I need help

When people are lack of sleep...
Eventually the whole system goes down
mood..health...feelings...thinking....basically everything
People around....please bear with me
I'm feeling so emo and down now
Too many challenges and things to be full-filled
I wish i can finish Studying ASAP

Danny came back from Sg Petani
But Wai is going back Bintulu tomorrow...
Bye dude...see you after one month
I will miss you
Take care

"I couldn't do anything...The clock still ticks...Days are still passing by...Life still have to go on..."

2 comments:

YipChoonWai said...

Insomnia does visit me when I'm in ground school too.
I always can't sleep while my examinations are near.
Sometime I could cry silently alone, too stress about studies, scare I might fail. But eventually I've passed my ground school papers..Thanks God.
I still haven't visit your house during CNY..so sad..
I'm going back end of March but only for few days..unless I take a week leave, at least 1 day for you guys..Hehe...
I miss home a lot...

Mag-gie said...

Just feel very stress when exams are near and all the due dates for assignments...too many things to be done but too little time...
Fortunately you remember that you haven't visit my family huh...
Take a week leave...or 2 weeks!*wink*
Of course you have to reserve at least 1 day for us(very insufficient)....if not you won't be forgiven!!
See you soon!!Hugz