Friday, February 19, 2010

The CNY Week

I'm sure you guys spent loads of time with family
Got loads of ang pows
Ate loads of nice foods
No?
But...at least you enjoyed the whole holiday??

I was busy doing loads of stuffs
Visiting....enjoying....playing...laughing...bla bla bla

Went to Thean Hou Temple on the 1st day of CNY
Grandma's open house on 2nd day of CNY
Visited Wai's house on 3rd day of CNY...and aunt's house
Played bowling
Went for Dinner at Hai Tian restaurant
Handed in my PSY 113 assingment

Loads to be done
but nth had been touched...
die...
I still assignments to be completed
I still have to study for midterms...
GARRHHHHH

I wish the CNY holidayz wouldn't end so fast :(
I want more holidayz

I miss my friends T~T































PS: I wanna watch Valentine's day and others!!!Movies PLEASE!!!

“Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.”


No comments: