Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Things I Won't Get Bored With

Going back to the same spot
Which i went just 2 weeks before
Hanging out with the same people again n again
Taking photographs at the same place

Yes...i don't get bored with them
Same spot but...the sky can be different..
The shapes of the clouds can be different...
The colour of the sky and the sunset can be different...
In addition...time spent with my buddies are always treasure-able

Went to Tangjung Sepat's Lovers Bridge again
I love that place..
Its a very simple and small spot...
But...Its beautiful in its own way

Danny need to do photo-shoot for his assignment
Georgiana as the model
Shes pretty...reminds me of the hongkong star...Christy Chong..
As for me...i just tagged along...kepoh

Took more pics of that place again this time...
Love the changes of the sky...
Very beautiful
Everyday is like surprises and miracles...
For me to be here alive and seeing all the beautiful scenery
I'm grateful






















Had dinner at another restaurant..
The one we dined in at last time didn't open for business
Was so cheap...Around RM39...Less than RM 10 per person!!!
But we only ordered 4 dishes...fair enough






Went back to sunway snowflakes for dessert
Something special...
The ice were soya in flavoured (you can choose others)
Saw something new...(for me ,sakai don't use high tech stuffs)
Their waiting tag...(the plastic number plate in normal restaurants) are electronic
Its an "UFO" which will beeps,vibrate and flash when your food is ready to collect...brilliant technology
okok...i'm such a 38
And we discovered something...
The brand of the silver spoon they used was OSAMA...and its registered!
Don't play play XD







Thanks Danny for driving being the driver
Thanks Georgiana for the treat of desserts
Thanks Wai for kepoh-ing tgt
I had another great evening^^Thanks!

I still *wish* and *pray* for a DSLR...
Someone buying me one?Pleaaaaaassseeee la~~~~~

"Love is almost like suicide.
You give so much to that special someone
that you sometimes end up killing yourself inside."


No comments: