Friday, February 5, 2010

Extra Ordinary Week

Tuesday

Kl's traffic gives you hell...
JAM JAM JAM AND JAM
Thanks to all the very uncooperative great drivers from all over

Went to 1u with Danny and Wai...
Got myself a new necklace from forever 21
Dinner at Wai's hse
Supper at Murni(finally i get to eat cheese naan)
Seng n Sing Sing joined us
Murni is famous to be super crowded and the tables n chairs will be arranged all over...
towards the end of the same row of shops...
But not anymore....
They were only allowed to place 20 tables outside their shop...
Thats a big loss of profit and customers..

Wednesday

Went to 1u again..
To have dinner with Wai Danny n Oo
Dined at Seoul Garden..
Korean BBQ Steamboat buffet
They have all sorts flavour of chicken,beef n fish..
Wasn't happy today
Grandma fell down accidentally at new house..
Lucky she was fine...Thank god!

Thursday

Went to Midvalley
Had dinner at Sushi Zanmai with Wai,Danny and Danny's hometown's friends See Hoy n Georgie
Went to Jaya One for some drinks after that
I was shocked when Carol sms-ed me that Win Shen(eldest cousin bro) fell down and fractured his wrist...
Uncle n aunt sent him to the hospital...
Later on when we were about to go home....
I slipped and fell down the stairs...
Thanks to the wet floor and not concentrating while walking...oh and all the sms-es
My bum bum hurts!!!!!
Yikes...now i remember i grabbed Wai n Danny's hands very tightly..
Sowee...i was in pain
Went to Murni for supper
Tried new stuffs to9...Roti Seafood and Tripple egg
Pray that i will be fine...don't hurt my bones n back
Sigh...
Whats wrong with all the accidents n fall??
I pray that everyone will be safe n healthy!!!
Besides the part that the silly me fell down...
I enjoyed the night...Thanks for all the laughter^^

1 week left to CNY..
I haven't cut my hair...
I haven't go facial
I haven't pack my house
I haven't wash the curtains
I haven't wash the cars
I haven't change the bedsheets
I haven't decorate my house
I haven't I haven't I haven't...
My bum bum hurts...and how am i suppose to finish up all these undone?
Anyone wanna offer some help??
Too many things to do and too little time

And.....SChool work...assignments...
sigh....my life~~~~

Sorry....no pictures were shared...
I didn't brought my camera and...i don't have great camera phone :(

"I don't know which I would rather believe... that you never did care or that you eventually stopped."


No comments: