Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update updatE

What i've been up to the past week?
I was super busy...
Going classes
Help packing and shifting my grandma's house from kepong to puchong
Congratulations....new house...new environment~~
Fetch Wai from KLIA...welcome back uncle pilot
I'm now drop dead tired

Saturday evening
went to Tanjung Sepat Lover's Bridge with Wai's family and cousins
Love that place....as i said before...its a great spot for photography lovers
Snap pictures...
Had seafood dinner
Thanks for bringing me along
Thanks for the dinner
I enjoyed a great evening...Thanks^^





Wai's new babe...Gakken Flex TLR
its awesome!


The couple
The Twins

Sing Sing

Seng & Sing
Wai,Seng,Sing,Hong




.





Too bad Danny wasn't able to join us
Nvm...i promise to bring u there again
I wanna go Again!!!

I wanna go SHOPPING arh~~~~~~~~

hah!its wilayah holiday tomorrow....love it!!
Because monday blue is not gonna attack me this week!!!

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."


No comments: