Friday, January 1, 2010

09 going 10

Happy New Year
Happy 2010
I wish everyone a great and prosperous year ahead!

How did i celebrated my new year's eve....
I passed the ending of 09 and starting of 10 with
renovation of my room's toilet
renovation of my house's car porch
can't get to sleep in my own room due to the renovation
(i have to move out all the things from my room)
pity my teddy bears, tweeties, pooh bears.....they are currently staying in a huge plastic bag
please bear with me for few more days dear all

I did not went any party or any countdown for new year's eve
I eventually have no plans or no invitation at all
Should i be sad when everyone is out partaying??
Nvm...i went back to grandma's hse...celebrated with my cousins
And watching astro...countdown concert live from Taipei...
I waited the whole night just for Lee Hom's performance..
He came out last after the countdown...
And he sang for 1 whole hour...its almost like his mini concert
lolz...my family have to wait til i finish watching TV only we can go home(i refuse to go!Its lee hom)
Sorry and thanks for the patience...lolz



I'll support you always...Jia You

We had home cooked western dinner on New Year itself



Cooking....laughing....eating....enjoying....playing.....fooling...teasing.......
Thats the part which makes a family looks like a family??
What am i crapping about....
=.=....

Lets welcome the new member of the big family
New born baby cousin sister Jia Yi





"不要问我到底我喜欢他什么,因为我只会,一直喜欢下去。"


No comments: