Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Chean

The eldest of all...
Ure 22 already...lolz
as if im not gonna turn 22 this year....
Another 7 mths till my turn

Bying,Xyin,Yvonne,Chean,Yloong and I went for dinner at "Sai Gong" Kepong last night
Then headed to Old town kopitiam
On9 and video called Chiang Lian who is currently in UK
I hate you!!Its snowing again in nottingham!!
Good luck for ur upcoming exams da fei!

Bought cake for Chean
Then chat til ppl close shop still duwan to go
Instead of going home...
We went to the mamak behind old town kopitiam to continue yam cha
There are cockroaches and rats
I will NEVER go back to that mamak beside carefour kepong

By the time i reached home and take bath....its 4am...
Thats the advantage of the next day is a Sunday or holiday XD

PS: Pictures are with my friend...show you all next time^^

And yeah....I still want a DSLR weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Bying n Danie....i bu shuang you both....HMZ!

And for my house's car porch renovation...
Its half done
And after dreaming and waiting enough $$ to renovate the front part of the house
Soon we will have the long awaited Auto-Gate
38??Its the very first time the house I'm staying has an auto gate!!
Poor ppl like me cannot afford before this
Applause to my parents for the hard-work ....korek-ing money from work

When you wish upon the star...it makes no difference who you are
When you wish upon the star...your dreams come true^^

Its Monday...............garhhhh
School re-opening
Walter and 7 of my cousins will be going back to school
And they will be staying at my hse cause their new house still under renovation
I'm gonna have...headaches and nightmares soon 8-/

And and and!!!I haven't register myself for degree
Have to go on Monday to transfer my credits...psssttt
Wednesday Orientation ad...
Sigh....Holiday.....I miss you so much...Please don't leave me?Please???


"Viva Forever"

Do you still remember
How we used to be
Feeling together, believe in whatever
My love has said to me
Both of us were dreamers
Young love in the sun
Felt like my saviour, my spirit I gave ya
We'd only just begun

Hasta Manana,
Always be mine


Viva forever, I'll be waiting
Everlasting, like the sun
Live forever,
For the moment
Ever searching for the one

Yes I still remember,
Every whispered word
The touch of your skin, giving life from within
Like a love song that I'd heard
Slipping through our fingers,
Like the sands of time
Promises made, every memory saved
Has reflections in my mind

Hasta Manana,
Always be mine


Back where I belong now,
Was it just a dream
Feelings unfold, they will never be sold
And the secret's safe with me

Hasta Manana,
Always be mine
(Spice Girls)


No comments: