Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Finally

Its a routine....or practice....for HELP students...
To sit right in-front of our computer or lappie for hours or right near the time given by the departments...
Refreshing the browser like mad ppl....
Staring at the clock non stop....
This happens every new semester
For us to choose our tutorial slots or to set our own timetables...
Its like having a war....or fight...
Whos faster with the *click* then they get the slots they desire

And....finally...I'm done for my tutorial signing up sessions
I got what i wanted or planned way earlier...
Thank God...I'm lucky that i got the slots i wanted!!

Eyes are feeling so tired and dry now....and OMG....theres discharge...thick yellowish stuffs...gosh
Thanks to my Contact lens...
Really...."爱美不要命"...psstttt
I'm gonna get scolded very soon
I dislike wearing spectacles...not just because i look like noob ...
But also very uncomfortable...having a thing hang on my nose...with contacts...i move freely
Its time to say bye bye to colour contacts...sigh...VERY SAD AND DEPRESSED
No choice....i don't wanna be blind yet...i still wanna travel around the world and....enjoy my life...

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go."


No comments: