Friday, October 2, 2009

Tiring Friday

I usually only have 1 class on friday....which is 8 til 9.30 a.m.
But today?!....
I have statistics' quiz and replacement class for moral....
SIENZ!!!

Bought Subway and went to Camy's hostel room cuz we have 5 hours break.
By the way...Camy is a subway addict
After knowing her for so long..(its sem 3 now)...
This is the 1st time i went to her room...hahaz...
Suppose to revise and study for stats...but ended up busy talking...lolz

I'm so sleepy @.@
Took shutter bus to Wisma Help just for the quiz...
Then have to rush back to Main Block after the quiz...
Lucky Kah Ying was willing to send us back to main block...thanks Kah Ying^^!!
Rush to moral class...sigh...missed 1 slot because of the quiz...
And its not our fault that i don't wanna go ealier for moral replacement class...
Why stats class is so slow....and always need to have extra class....quiz also need to be taken during other timing!?!?!?!

Went home after class
Suppose to have dinner together with family tonight
Because its my parents' 26th wedding anniversary
Happy Anniversary Daddy and Mummy~
But!!!BUt!!!!They never come back for dinner....Mum asked Walter to eat with me
Nvm lor....Cus mum got appointment to see client at night
Long time never had dinner together with my family ad
Everyone is busy with own stuffs...
Sigh~~~

Its moon-cake festival tomorrow...but i don't think we can have dinner together
Why??Walter told me just now that my parents are going to attend a wedding dinner...
How Disappointing...
But I'm thankful...I'm at home....
Went to have Dim Sum for dinner with Walter...lolz...who ask them not to come home and accompany us for dinner....and JOHN~~~MANA You??!!

Yikes...I'm typing this halfway then sumthing gone wrong with my font...
Ish~~~~
Video called with Pai Guat just now...
Arghh....Miss him so much
If hes here then i'm sure i won't be at home right now...
Pity him...can't be at home during Mooncake Festival
And this Danie...dunno go where ad....ask him to come my house tomorrow night also duwan!

Addie,Serina and my (7ppl gang)....miss you all larh...
Long time never see you all ad...
Ask Bying to come find me also she say duwan T~T
Tomorrow night??How??Coming or not??
I don't wanna have a boring mooncake festival!!!

Tomorrow got replacement class for the raya holiday on tuesday...
arh.....should i go?my class is from 3.30 til 6.30 wor
Its saturday...and its mooncake festival!!!
Can i Skip???hahahaz....

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. "


No comments: