Friday, October 23, 2009

The End

Finished my last paper for mid-term

Finally i have Flickr ===> http://www.flickr.com/photos/maggiegoh

Was supposed to find Danny for lunch
But he was busy
Bee Ying msg me in the morning asking where am i going after exams
So i called her up...
She says shes going Midvalley
So i met up with her
Had McD for lunch...Finally
And had my purple cola cup^^
Saw a hairband with bow....
I love it very much
Was about to buy it
But.....will it suits me??
Too girlish or childish??
I don't even have girlish clothes to match with it......T~T
Didn't buy in the end

Reach home only i regret....i should have bought it
Addie says i should had bought it....

I'm bored
So i searched around the files in my family's "cinema"
And i found this...The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


Wanted to watch it long time ago but forgot
As usual....i cry again
Cus its a sad movie
Benjamin Button was born different....he only grows younger of his outlook not older
Where he have to watch everyone die and he himself dies in the baby form

Brad Pitt is really very hot when hes young.....
But now.....hes a old man
Lolz....gonna get killed by fans of his ad
I used to love him very much when i watched the movie
Meet Joe Black

"When I stand in a crowded room
I feel alone like nobody's there"


No comments: