Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things Will Be Better Soon

For the pass few days....I've been working on Statistics Assignment
And its finally done now.
Thanks to Camy and Lily!!!
Due to I'm a idiot in maths....they helped a lot with my part of works
Thanks!!!

I'm left with tourism presentation and moral's article review...
This sem is more relaxing than last sem....(i hope so)

Bad things happened and I'm sure better things will be waiting for me ahead.
I shall cheer myself up by not looking backwards.
But every time i see my Baby W.....i still feel the pinch in my heart...I'm sorry dear
I wish Baby W can be repaired asap...

Danny is bringing me to M-IFA (Malaysian International Fashion Alliance)next Thursday at Pavillion...
This really brighten up my week.
Thanks Jonathan Liang and Danny for the invites^^

Went for dinner with Walter just now.
Then headed to Kings...wanted to grab some bread and Swiss-roll
Something caught my attention~
PROMOTION:RM10 PER CAKE
It has cartoon printed sugar layer on it
My favorite Tweety was available...
I chose this rectangular one because of Tweety
The rounded shapes one are with Sylvester and Bugs Bunny
I bought it without a second thought....lolz
Childish??
Who says I'm Matured by the way...I wonder when will i cut the cake...
I don't wanna slash Tweety into diff pieces T~T


"There are times when I cant decide whether to see you or not, I want to see you because I miss you but there are times when I dont want to see you because everytime I do, the fact that you dont see me the way that I see you hurts me even more ..."


No comments: