Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Its week 6 already


Time passes by ....faster than airplanes and bullet train~~
Its already the 6th week of my sem 3
Midterms are coming in 2 weeks time~
And I still don't feel the stress yet....GARHHHH
Your Dead MEAT Gie (Aaron says its one of the lecturer's favourite quote)

Uncle told me that we are going to Melacca during Deepavali...
Good news is Finally,theres a Family Trip!!
Bad news is....its the weekend before my midterm...
Don't care....I wanna go....at most i bring my books and notes along with me only!!

Went home after class...
Tapau Lunch for my family...
I'm so broke~~~Mummy!!!
All my pocket money used up to buy meals and food supplies for my family

Slacking and stucked in front of my lappie in the afternoon
Went to take a nap after that
Had a funny dream....
Went for a trip with Wai and Danny...
Its somewhere cold and windy...
There are theme parks around with rides....games...
Disneyland maybe??hahaz
Both of them were so busy shooting pictures around..
And me??I FORGOT to bring my Camera!!!
How can this be so cruel to me???
Vacation without a camera???NO WAY
Told Danny and Wai bout it after my dinner

Danny:I can't even dream
Hes been busy with all the assignments...
Can't even get enough sleep...sigh...pity

Wai: Dreamed of you and Danny last night,
We were chatting and you said you had McD, asking me to pay RM50 for you

OMG....RM50 for McD....Means i ate alot!!What did i ate??Lolz...weird dreams

Its time to start off with assignments again....arh....at least its much better than sem 2?
I *wish*

PS: Miss the time we spent together!
(Seed Party 2008)

"I miss you a little, I guess i should say,
a little too much, a little too often,
and a little more each day."


No comments: