Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tommy

A Birthday gift to myself this year would be Tommy

Few years back, my family owned a pet dog named Tommy
But unfortunately....Tommy has went to a happier medium....Heaven i guess
The pain of loosing Tommy would never be erased
I cried for a very long time when its gone...
And I told myself, I'm not gonna own any pet anymore
Because I couldn't take the pain of loosing anymore pets
It hurts....

So, Tommy returned in another form
Allow me to introduce....*drum rolls*
My new Teddy bear...
I named it Tommy^^
Tommy even owns a birth-cert
And I filled up his stuffing myself...
I would need to save up $$$ to buy Tommy some clothes












Things i wish to do during my birthday
1. Someone bringing me out for a nice birthday dinner
2. Someone bringing me to nice spots for photography
3. Someone bringing me to trips....anywhere....1 day trip would be great too
4. Having fun and surprises
I just wanna be special...for a particular day of the year...allow me please?

Well....i know wishes are still wishes...
It wouldn't happen all the time
I'll just *pray* that they will come true^^

PS: Its my lunar birthday tomorrow,六月初十

“I wish I had an answer to that, because I'm tired of answering that question”


No comments: