Monday, July 26, 2010

Lucky Me

I was born on 23 July 1988..2:03pm to be exact
Yes...I'm 22 already this year.

I love birthdays...
Which i take it quite seriously...
Maybe I would say like...nvm....no need to celebrate la...no need to buy cake la...
I don't wanna bring troubles to my dearest ones
But...the ego in me actually mind all of these
Maybe to you...its just another ordinary day...and everyone has a birthday
No big deal
Its just me,
I just wanna be special...just the only day, my birthday.

I've always wanted to throw myself a birthday party
The last one i had was during standard 6...which i get to invite my classmates
Which i have to wash up all the BBQ utensils myself the next day.
I don't have a maid at home
So if i were to have a party= troubling my family, especially my mum and doing all by myself..
And that's why i chose to only have dinner with my family for my 21st birthday.

On Thursday...my birthday eve...
Staying at home the whole day
Wondering...i shouldn't be at home...i should be out partaying....
But...no one was free....so i still ended up at home.
Thinking....why it ended up to be so pathetic...emo me
Pai Guat Wai called up after dinner and ask if would be free on Friday night...
Since my family will only be celebrating for me during the weekends...
I'm free on the 23rd...
He invited me to celebrate at his house.
I went from :( to :) thinking theres actually people whos gonna plan something for me^^
But i felt guilty....these gonna trouble them....so ma fan...Thank You

On Friday itself....6p.m.
Gie: I'm coming over now
Wai: Not so early na
I'm only suppose to be there after 7.p.m
Pssstttt.....I was very nervous...i thought its just steamboat dinner??
When i reached....I'm not allowed to step near the kitchen...
(Birthday dai sai...no need to do things one marh...lolz)
So i just sat in the living and watch DVD...
They prepared steamboat dinner for me
And after dinner....we just sat in the living and watch "Hostage"
THEN....
Out of no where....
Choon Seng switched off the lights saying darker nicer to watch marh...
And I heard "Happy Birthday to you....happy birthday to you....."
Danny appeared beside me with a chocolate cake in his hands
Wai holding a super long knife with a goldfish hanging at the handle...lolz
Everyone sang me birthday song....
Both of them baked me a chocolate banana cake themselves!!!!!
Omg.....was so touched!!!

Thanks to the Yip family, Yip Papa, Yip Mama, Hong, Seng and of course....Special Thanks to Yip Wai Wai and Danie Kho^^
Thank you for preparing the dinner, thank you for spending time and "heart-work" baking me a cake, thank you for celebrating my birthday for me!Hugs!!!!
Appreciate all the effort, basically everything
I'm blessed to have you guys^^
多么的平凡却很深刻
On the way to Wai's hse







Chocolate Banana Cake baked by Danny and Wai
*hearts*
The Sifu-s


The purse was given by Wai and the envelope contains...
*TaDaaa*Danny pre-ordered Lee Hom latest album for me
Thank You!!!!
You know how much i love Lee Hom

On Saturday
My family were supposed to make steamboat dinner to celebrate me and Win Shen's(cousin bro) bday
But aunt was busy...so it was canceled...
Later on only i get to know its postponed to Sunday

Went to Sunway Pyramid with my "Ah Yi" and Carol
Aunt Catherine treated me lunch at Bubba Gump(I've wanted to try out at this restaurant LONG time ago)
She also bought me 2 t-shirts from SEED...
Weeeee~~~~~Thanks for everything^^


Flip over to this sign when you need any help or service
Aunt Esther and Carol
Baby Jia Yi
Shooo Cute!!
Me and Aunt Catherine





Baby Jia Yi sleeping while we shopped

Then On Sunday
They made steamboat dinner
Aunt Catherine and Aunt Esther bought me and Win Shen a birthday cake each
Thanks for the dinner and cakes^^Cheese Cake for me
Chocolate cake for Win Shen
Bro and Cousins^^



Can i celebrate my birthday for one whole month??
Since its my holiday XP

Last but not least...
A big Hug and Thank You to all my dearest^^
Thanks for everything!!

“You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.”

No comments: