Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cheese Naan

Went to One Utama with Danny and Yip Wai Wai yesterday
Cus i wanted to shopped for something so i dragged them along
Its mega sales..
And theres sales almost in each and every shop...
Psssttttt.......Shopaholic sickness please please please stay away from me
I wanna save up $$$ so that i go for trips instead of shopping like nobody's business
Of course staying at home could really help
But I'm rotting at home....Spider webs and dusts are covering me all over ad
Maybe mushrooms are coming...(then i can sell them to trade for $$)
Lolz...okok....not funny
Before heading out
Gah...I'm always single eyed...need to cut my fringe again

MPH has discounts on selected books...up to 30% if I'm not mistaken
They had a fair near....Bonita and Baskin Robbins
We grabbed some cookbooks and we shall plan to make some yummy dinner someday
And i found Lee Hom's on cover page on Men's Uno July version
Although its MEN'S uno...i still grabbed it( I thought it would be collectible)
I can be crazy sometimes

After having enough of bookworms hunting
I suggested to go Murni for dinner...
It was long since we last went there
Not you Nie Nie Kho...You went with Da Jie recently XP
Was craving for cheese naan...so its a must order in "our list"
Its jam out there since its peak hour...
Thanks Yip Wai Wai for driving and enduring the JAM
And i can concentrate on "sing-along" session with the mp3
Can we go Sing-K one day??Miss it shoooo much wei

Nasi Lemak Special
I Love You
Cheese Naan and Claypot Lou Xu Fun

Carbonara Seafood Maryland Spaghetti(Disappointing)
Weaken...not as yummy as before and its not even in carbonara sauce

Since its my holiday
I wish to go to the beach
I wish to go PD, Melacca and many other places
I wish to go trips
I wish i wish and i still wish
Any recommendation of nice spots for photography??
And hor....I haven't watch Inception!!!!OMG

“Laughter is the closest distance between two people.”


No comments: