Monday, July 19, 2010

Ching Man's Birthday

Sorry for not updating my blog...
I just finish my finals last Thursday and was too busy enjoying my days
Hahaz...Why not?Since its my holiday...

So.....Just wait up and I'll set some time for blogging for some past activities that i did k?

This post will be a flash back on 9th July 2010
Ching Man is Yip's family's Hong Kong friend
Met her 2 years back when she visited them at KL
And this time around she came along with Iris
Welcome to KL^^

Went to Pavillion and watched The Back Up Plan
Since 10th of July would be Ching Man's Bday....
We decided to celebrate for her
Bought her a Bday cake secretly

Went to Look Out Point, Ampang for late Dinner
And coincidentally....We met Eyvonne,one of our A Level's classmate
Its been long since we last saw her...still looking gorgeous as always^^



And they brought out the birthday cake at 12am....
Got background birthday music some-more...lolz
So many others were celebrating birthdays at the same time
Happy Birthday Ching Man^^
May All Your Wishes Come True...


































Look what i found


Love,
Tweety


No comments: