Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oo In Town



Oo came to KL on Tuesday...
Went to Kepong Baru "gei tak sik" for some "tong shui"
and apparently...she don't drink "tong shui"
But lucky there some mango ice for her




Then on the next day...I went over to Wai's hse after class
We went to Setapak to get our Slide films developed...
I'm nervous....dunno whats the effect taken by Mr.Whitey and...i wonder how crappy my pictures will turn out to be...
Just have to wait
After that we went to 1u when Danny and Oo reached
Had lunch at Bar.B.Q Plaza



Hes actually reading this...Oxygen June Issue...Defined In 3D







Watched Sex And The City 2...finally
Like every girl's dream...I wish for Carrie's huge closet!!

I wanna watch Toy Story 3 in 3D next!!

Guess what we had for dinner
Daorae at Kota Damansara




Was craving for korean food long time ago
I still prefer the Ampang's one that i went last Halloween


I'm Super Full.....

Oo...come visit us again soon k?
See you^^

“There is no sincerer love than the love of food.”

*Addition*
Pictures from Danny's Camera





No comments: