Sunday, June 6, 2010

Congratulations Mummy

Theres a Chinese proverb that states 活到老,学到老
My Mummy is a very good example
Shes already a mum of 3 grown up "kids"
But for now...shes a graduate!!
She might not have the chance to wear a graduation gown and hat due to financial constraints that she did not make it to college after SPM
And once of her lifetime...she finally make her little wish came true
She graduated as a Life Planner Advisor
F.Y.I...My mummy is an insurance agent from Great Eastern

She graduated faster than me....
I'm so proud of you Mummy!!
Congratulations^^

I rush to Great Eastern Mall after class to attend her graduation ceremony on Thursday
Thanks Bying very very much that she was willing to borrow me her Canon 500D!!!

When her friends saw me,the usual thing they will say: "Kim,your daughter??Look just like you...like biscuit chop"...I get this line since i was young













Treat her dinner after the ceremony







Shes always busy on her phone...
Whenever i go shopping or meals with her...
Her phone will rings most of the time...and many times

Each invited guest will be given one...
Make me feel like really respected and honored^^

"There is a good reason they call these ceremonies "commencement exercises." Graduation is not the end; it's the beginning."

No comments: