Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Weekend

Friday was a public holiday...Wesak day( no PSY 106!!!!)
I need to send my mum to Royale Bintang at The Curve cus shes got a gathering to attend
So...i decided to bring the monkeys along for movie
Me,Walter and my cousins went to watch Shrek 4 in 3D...yes...a 2nd time for me
McD before Movie







Shopped around in the IT store while waiting for my mum
Was raining cats and dogs when going back...
I can barely see the road
My study table ended up like a gadget corner
Was formatting Pai Guat Wai's lappie
Thanks Walter for the help

On Saturday
Went for dinner at Steak Out, Bandar Puteri Puchong
To celebrate my uncle's bday














Whereas on Sunday
Had Dim Sum for lunch
Went to IKEA with the bunch of monkeys again
hahahaz...I'm evil...monkeys...
Well...I'm one of the monkeys
Had some food at the IKEA restaurant before started our IKEA hunt

Its nice to spend time together...
I shall bring them to some other places again next time
Thats why theres a HUGE hole in my pocket after the weekend
Thanks bro for fixing my IKEA stuffs
Oh!!!Guess what i saw in Ikano's world of cartoon....
My beloved tweety!!!
But RM79.9...
No $$$$ to own it






Please ignore those crappy pictures
How i wish iPhone actually has a better mega pixel camera
Then i don't have to carry Bulky Mr.Sony around


Days are getting more hectic..
Meanwhile my insomnia is getting worse
Theres assignments to rush and theres discussion to be done
So much to do...so little time
Short sem can be scary at times

Some will fight to be the leader of the group
Without noticing they had cross the line and affected everyone's mood
If you want to be a leader...understand what your group mates want
LISTEN before you judge and shut off all the information given!

“Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.”


No comments: