Sunday, June 13, 2010

Moments

1st of all...I would wanna apologize that i sucks at separating times for diff people
I tend to not spend enough time with some of you
But it doesn't mean i don't care
I'm guilty and its my fault
I might be selfish sometimes
But I really want you all to know...
You guys meant all of me...without you all...I'm nothing
I love you,My dearest family and closest friends
I promise myself that i will do my best to appreciate you all
Because i understand how much it hurts when people don't care

Sorry readers....i did not update for a week due to busy schedule
Please allow me to re-tell the stories again
I wanted to go night market at SS2 on Monday
But it was raining....ended up going One Utama
Had dinner at Sushi Zanmai again....with Wai, Danny, Choon Seng and Choon Hong

Then on Tuesday...Went to Pai Guat Wai's house after class
Went to have "Yong Tau Fu" after Danny reached
Since his kakak is not back from Surabaya...
3 of us plan to cook dinner..
Went to Carrefour and Jusco to buy ingredients
Things in Carrefour were not that fresh...thats why we have to go Jusco after that
I never realize we spent 3 hours cooking 3 dishes...But it was actually the Bihun Kerabu which required lots of steps
Errr..."Mushrooms"?Dunno wads that called in english
Lemon Sauced Chicken
Bihun Kerabu
Although its very tiring...
But...i still had fun spending time with them.
Watch 越光宝盒after dinner

Its a non-logic movie for pure laughter

Followed by Wednesday...
The 3 of us went to The curve
Watched Letters to Juliet
Amanda Seyfried
I love the movie...
Nice one
If you prefer romance movies...go ahead^^

Thursday....Locked myself up in the house to finish up LLS individual assignment
Need to write essays of leaders....sigh... i hate histories and politic stuffs la...boring
I nearly fainted stucked with the assignments....
I'm a big fan of procrastination....

Friday...
Went to Jaya 33 after class..
Wanted to celebrate Xiao Yin's birthday at Nagomi shabu shabu...
But it was under renovation =.=...
So me any Bying rush back to one utama instead
Dined at Chilis...

Yvonne
Xiao Yin


It was long since 4 of us sit down and talk
Happy belated birthday Xiao Yin
I'm sorry for all the troubles caused...
I owe you all big times

And then Wai and Danny came to over9...
The favourite part of them should be the kitchen of my house
Everytime they see all the foods....eyes would sparkle..lolz
Supper Time



Went for Dim Sum on Sat after dragging them out of bed
Ate Ah Xian Dim Sum @Bandar Puteri Puchong
The food did improve compared to last time



But one thing i dislike was....
The utensils came wrapped in plastic..
Yes...it might seem hygienic...
But think for another second...How much rubbish and plastic they produced each and everyday per customer!!!
Its not environmental friendly at all..
Or its even consider damaging the earth and promotes global warming
Sigh....business ppl....when everyone is organizing global warming awareness activities...
But you all are making rubbish which worsen the earth...pathetic!!!

Had tough times thinking where to go in the afternoon...
Where should we go?
Shopping malls were boring already...cus v had nothing specific to buy
At the end we still went Midvalley =.=
Was super crowded
Theme of the day...Blacks









Balik rumah and went over popo's hse
Got BBQ party...
Uncle's birthday
Was so crowded and many ppl whom i don't know
So we ended up going home and.......
Cook ourselves a next round of dinner



I might get to go Singapore this coming weekend...
If its true....then I'm gonna very super excited
That i finally can make it to a trip^^
*pray pray pray*

"The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart."


No comments: