Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not Fascinating

Time for a lil update
For the past week I've been busy with Psy105's lab report
My course-mates and I were all rushing...fighting....trying to finish the lab report
I would *pray* my paper would give me a pass
Finally handed it in on Fri

No more lab reports nightmare??
Haunting me before sleep..
Wrong!!!
There are another 2 lab reports for this sem
Psy 111 and Psy 113

I came across this while surfing the internet
http://www.myballoonfiesta.com/
The 2nd hot air balloon fiesta at Malaysia...Putrajaya
I wanted to go so badly
Hot air balloons are not "usually" seen in Malaysia...
So its an interesting thing for me and its an opportunity to take photographs!!
On Saturday..
Wai and his family planned to go
I tagged along
Thanks for bringing me
Danny went for family trip at Hong Kong
Niceeeee~~~
I wanna go!!!

Frankly...it was quite disappointing
The Balloons were not so pretty seen from the internet and media
They were so dirty and seems very old
And i was very sad with my camera
I couldn't capture any nice pictures
The flash wasn't strong enough
All i could see is the dark grey sky
It was very frustrating to me
I love taking photographs...
But at the moment...my camera couldn't capture anything at all
My mood went from WOOHOOO from EWLLLYORRR
I was really hoping for an DSLR
But i don't own one...
R.I.P Maggie
*Hide corner and cry*

Since theres nth much to do
We went off and headed back Puchong for dinner
Thanks for the Dinner
Hang out in his Aunt's hse after dinner
Anson is the attention grabber
The cutie baby
PS:Wai....don't bully him larh you...so evil


The pictures had been edited
extra brightness and extra contrast

Baby Anson with his "Limousine"


“You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”


No comments: