Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Come Back Of Cinema Goer



Watched Nine on Monday with Wai and Danny
This movie is for those who like musical
Its a very sexy movie....make sure ure 18 and above..lolz
The actresses were very beautiful...
I nearly can't recognize Fergie in that movie!

And today!!!!
I finally got to watch Alice In The Wonderland IN 3D!!!
With Wai and Danny
3D is really cool....
So many upcoming cartoons or movies will be in 3D
That also means we have to pay extra...sob sob
But its really worth the watch!!!
I personally love the White Queen
Anne Hathaway is so pretty^^!!
Reminds me of Princess Diaries(I love it very very much!!!)
Johnny Depp played Mad Hatter...
His colorful makeup and greenish yellowish pupil seems creepy to me
I love his movie...especially Edward scissors hand
And yes...after watching this movie
I felt much better XD!!!

They accompanied to eat dinner before they rush back
Wai's family is going for dinner
So i shopped alone
Went to Robinsons and to look for a lipstick for Mummy
Browsed around and finally i bought from Chanel

I wonder i could earn enough money next time...
To treat my mum shopping....paying all her facials and spas...holidays....yummy delicacies
Just like how she paid all those for me...
I'll work for it!
Thank you for all the things you've given me!


"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"(Alice)


No comments: