Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kicking start March

Time to update both my blog and flikr

Lets roll by advertising for myself a little
Visit my Flickr (click click click!!!) for more photos^^
Taken and uploaded by Goh Mag-gie

Midterm had just passed by
Whats next?
Bloody assignments larh...wad else!
All these evil stuffs which leads me to insomnia!
Booo!!!Hate You!!!

Mummy is feeling much better now
Thank god and thank you everyone who cared and prayed!!

As for Wai
I dunno what should i say to comfort you
("Lau Yar" psychology student)
But i assure you that i will be the best listener you've ever met
(Lolz..Self praise a lil...shhhh)
I know its a very very bad situation
But I'm sure you're gonna be fine
As god wouldn't shut all the entrances or exits for you
Theres gonna be a way out
Don't get all demotivated
Cheer up!!!

Danny...
I wanna go Melacca!!Can we go on another weekend??
Please bring me out of KL!!!

And...i wanna watch Alice In The Wonderland 3D

JACOB Chong CJ
You're gonna survive through the camp....Chill!!
Have fun!!
Same goes to Aaron!!


Currently addicted to this song
礼物 刘力扬

终于可以在今天划上句点
一整夜翻阅过去画面
快想不起我们为何会诀别
只看到那双你送的鞋
走一步又一步
我才发现绕了个圈
走了好几年 又回到原点
你送的礼物会不会太特别
毫不避讳那不安的传言
但渐行渐远 习惯到没感觉
难道你早想让我走远
你送的礼物在此刻好体贴
陪我回忆把过往走一遍
穿了这些年,难免会有污点
就像每段爱 总会有终点

No comments: