Thursday, March 18, 2010

Doomed

Gonna die soon
Due to over-flooded by Dear Lab Reports and Assignments
Convincing myself...
I should say "forcing" myself to say I LOVE LAB REPORTS
Because I'm going to face more of it throughout the whole degree
*Applause* Really "thanks" to all the geniuses who invented all these assignments lor
Gaining knowledge of Psychology is fun
But Its Not FUN when comes to the part which you have to do all the lab reports and assignments

*Pray* that i won't die so fast
UNI is really shortening lives of human being
Maybe thats why people don't live longer these days compared to olden days
Haven't enjoy life
Haven't travel around the world...
Mag-gie!!!
Cannot Die Yet!!!

OKOK....better get back to work with the Dear Lab Report
If not really R.I.P

PS:I wanna go shopping and watch movies....but I CAN'T...pathetic
Finish asap then can go lor Goh Mag-gie =.=

No comments: