Thursday, December 3, 2009

Worse

I went to bed last night and i couldn't fall asleep again...
I wonder whats wrong with me
Why theres so much to think and dream of...
Can't i think of it some other times??
Things and images just love to come and attack me while I'm lying on my bed

I felt better yesterday
But i woke up feeling....worse...
Medication also almost finished consuming..
And I'm still not ok yet...
I really don't like to be sick!

Oh great....Saturday finals ad...
Viruses and Illnesses...
Please leave me ASAP...
I wanna sit for exam in a super healthy body....can i??

I'm still hoping someone will bring me for a vacation....trip.....holiday.....getaway....
I wanna have a great break before i step into next year...
Please??
Can i??
*Wish*Wish*

Sigh...before that i better study hard for finals first....
After next Wednesday...
I promise myself that I'm gonna enjoy life the the MAX!!

PS: I'm searching for Leona Lewis's Broken....please send it to me if you have it!
Thanks!!!

Bear of the post

Name: Tom
Origin: I bought it from a store
Reason: Of its innocent look
And its hug-gable^^


“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.”


No comments: