Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Final Week

A year passes by really very super duper quick!
Its December....end of the year already
Gosh!!

Finals starts this Saturday...
Study study
I cannot afford to fail....
I MUST pass everything!!!

Oh great....I'm down with flu....
Please go away from me!!
I hate to be sick....and why am i always prone to fall sick!

Hmmm....
What i have to do before this year ends?
I shall try to finish up my unfinished thoughts~~
VACATION shall be at the very top of my list
Or i shall say
To spend time with my Family and my closest friends~~
Being with them build parts of me and laughter of mine
I miss you all!!!

And my fellow course-mates...All the best for Finals^^

PS:Thanks to the people who cared for me...I will make sure i get well ASAP^^


Last Thing On My Mind

"Ronan:
Four o'clock in the morning
My mind's filled with a thousand thoughts of you
And how you left without a warning
But looking back I'm sure you tried to talk it through

LeAnn:
Now I see it clearly
We're together but living separate lives

Ronan:
So wanna tell you I'm sorry
Baby I can't find the words
But if I could, then you know I would, yeah

Chorus
No I won't let you go, know what we can be
I won't watch my life, crashing down on me
Guess I had it all, right there before my eyes
Girl, I'm sorry now, you were the last thing on my mind

LeAnn:
You carried me like a river
How far we've come still surprises me

Ronan:
And now I look in the mirror
Staring back is the man
I used to be

With you
How I long for you

Repeat chorus

Ronan:
Girl I'm sorry I was wrong
Could have been there
Should have been so strong
So I'm sorry, wooh"

(Ronan Keating Ft. Leann Rimes)


No comments: