Monday, December 28, 2009

"Run Out of Title Post"

I don't know what title i should put...
just leave it blank then

After massive drinking last weekend
Attacked by rashes...
Must be too much of alcohol
Due to that....
I'm Itchy!And I'm scratching like a monkey....
sendiri seksa sendiri =.=

I was bored at home
Dragged Wai to go out with me
Wanted to go mv...but traffic jam....late....
So we ended up going the curve
Watch The Princess and The Frog AGAIN
Fairy tales do come true .....do they?
The princess and the prince live happily ever after~~

Had our dinner at IKEA
The ceiling is leaking
And the table is shaking
Wheres all the quality control??




Its holiday season
The malls were crowded with people...
I wanna go trips...
Hello??Anyone bringing me anywhere please???

PS:Danie....faster come back....i wanna watch movie arh!

Results are supposed to be released tomorrow...
I'm very nervous
Wish i pass all the subs!!!
Must!!!
Good luck~~~
Please....just a pass i'm asking for

"Making wishes do not mean that they will come true"


No comments: