Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ending Leads To Beginning Of Another Chapter

This chapter of my life has come to an end
The ending of my college life...
I should say.....Finally?
I'm praying very hard...
Please pass all my subjects of 3rd sem...
Then only i could enter the new chapter of my life - University
Long awaited....Degree in Psychology

I know I've been very slow....
I failed right to the bottom before...
I've picked up the pieces and I've moved on
And its quick....its been....nearly 12 months
I wish good luck will stay with me right to the end....
Let me pass all the subs and end this chapter of my life k?
I no longer miss college....i just wanna get through this
So that i can get to what i wanna study.
People might laugh at me....that I'm a failure...
People of my age already graduated...or at least final year in degree?
But I'm just at the beginning....crawling slowly to the destination
So what....you can laugh at me....you can look down on me...
I don't care...
Its my life by the way.
My family and friends supported me
Rebuilt my self-esteem...and I'm fine
Why should i care the fakers and gossipers then?

Sat for the very last paper of the semester...
Welcome my dear holidays...
Goodbye my evil notes and books

To those who are still having their exam
I wish you guys...All the best!!

I wanna watch movies
I wanna go shopping
I wanna go makan
I wanna go trips
I wanna go yamcha
I wanna sleep as much as i could

I wanna i wanna i wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too...lolz
Sorry...dragged away by the song

December....month of holiday season and SALES
Christmas shopping
Sales Bargain
Cheap Things
The Coming Back of Shopaholic
Psssttt.....
Bear of the post

Origin:Ikea
My siblings and I have 1 each
This is mine....with my name written on
Errr...yea...i forced them to have it
What...its cute wert!

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”


No comments: