Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life goes on

2 months after the confirmation date
I finally made it to Taipei
My little wishes came true
Interested in hows my Taipei trip?
Take a look at the pictures i uploaded in my Facebook page
Album 1, Album 2
The weather was Love
The hotel was Awesome
The foods were superb
The treatments were Indulging
Shopping has never been so crazy(literally)



My blog collected loads of dirt n dust i guess
Sorry for not updating for so long
Its been busy
I have responsibilities at home and school work for this sem was....horrendous
However, I'm still surviving
And my grandma looks fine
I just hope to spend as much time as i could with her
Cook or buy her any food that she wishes to eat.
Let her watch wadever movies she wants
Dear friends, please do not be mad when you ask me out and i couldn't make it
I wish to hang out with u all too....but my family needs me
I apologize.I'm sorry

There are so many things to be told, yet so little time
I don't even know where to begin

First of all, i would like to thank God
Thank you for making her went through the operation
Of course, thanks to the surgeon
Thank you for letting her survive
Which allow me to spend more time with her
Grandma, stay strong
You promised me to wait til i graduate remember?
That would be my greatest regret if i couldn't let her see me graduating

Secondly, Thanks to my Sakai-z unimates
Thanks to my groupmates
Thanks to my pals
Without the support and help,
I wouldn't come so far
Thank you for having me and helping me out with the groupworks

Thirdly, Thanks to my best friends
Thank you for the care, love and support
You know who you are
Thank you for the strength you gave to me
To stay strong and face it

Fourthly, thanks to my family
Thank you for working together and helping each other out
Especially mummy, thank you for bringing me along to the Taipei trip

I would like to wish Happy birthday to my dear friends who have their birthdays in the month of March and April
I haven't celebrated for few of them due to time constraints.

Finals are coming
Best of Luck to everyone ^^

“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”

No comments: