Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Taiwan

Since young, I'm always the one packing my mum's luggage whenever she goes traveling.
Each and every year she will get to fly out of the country at least once.
She earned and worked hard for it...she deserves those trips of course.
But when i have to pack her luggage and send her off to catch her plane,
deep down inside, i wish I'm also part of it
Me carrying my luggage, getting down a car walking towards a check in counter and flying off together with my mother.
Also every time i send my family or friends to the airport, how i wish I'm the one flying off too.
I pray so hard that one day my dreams would come true.
I love to travel

This year, my small little dream is finally about to come true.
After considering, my mum finally say yes and shes bringing me along to the Taiwan trip!!
I'm super duper excited!
I wanted to visit Taiwan long ago and most of it.....I get to travel!!!
Thank you for everything mummy.
You made most of my dreams came true.
Thank you for your hard work and efforts!
Love You Mummy^^

In 2 months time, i will be in Taipei!!!
But i also understand that i have to rush assignments before i can leave and travel without worries.
Worth it!!!

"I just wanna enjoy the moments to the fullest now without regrets if I were to look back."

No comments: