Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Year, Fresh Start

The whole December were supposed to be my holiday.
But the whole family were attacked by unhappy stuffs
We've been running around hospitals and clinics
Those gone were gone...
I'm just thankful that they are getting better now.
Since its a new year...its gonna be a fresh start.
And I'm hoping for a new start...Trust myself that its gonna be a great year...
Let go of the lousy ending of 2010.

I was able to make it to a short lil trip with my Uni-mates the next day right after exam last December.
Some of them came to over9 at my house...
I always welcome my friends over...nth worth better than getting to spend more time with ppl i love.
As planned and agreed before exams..
We wanna go for a trip.
But i found this nice and near short holiday getaway place for the dozen of sakai-z
Its the Asian Water Sports Village located at Taman Tasik Prima.
Just 5-10 mins away from my house.
We gather up and went to have Dim Sum for breakfast..
Then headed to Tesco to hunt for foods to buy for the BBQ dinner
And then headed to the awesome place.
The Luxury duplex is awesome...facing a view of a HUGE lake...which is the size of more than 100 over basketball courts.
We're staying in the upper unit with a roof balcony.(The winds are super strong up there, super relaxing i should say)
The unit itself has 4 levels, 4 for the lower unit.
We were not supposed to make noises after 10pm or else we will be asked to leave..
So laughter and shhhhhhh were the most heard noisy for 2 days and 1 night.
I enjoyed myself to the maximum after the finals.
It was great to spend and live together with the other 11 of them.
We were provided with water sports activity at the lake...
Motorized sports activity for 2 hours.
Theres also infrared sauna and jacuzzi available.
The thing i love the most was kayaking....swimming in the lake...the view of sunrise was super breathtaking..
I love the whole scene and mood^^

Sorry that i wouldn't be uploading pics over here because i'm tired and busy
but its available at my Facebook page...click here if ure interested of that place and the villa.

And i finally made it to the beach before my classes commence.
Went to Bagan lalang or Sepang gold coast with my cousins and uncles.
Had dinner at Carrey Island, Klang.

A great news for me would be I'm finally in Year 2 after crawling slowly.
I passed all the subs for the previous semester..
Thank God i PASSED!!!

There are so much to be shared but so little time
This semester is gonna be hectic compared to previous years in college or University.
Year 2 is no longer easy like Year 1.
Just hope and wish i'll get through it.

Lets work hard together everyone^^

I miss spending time with my family and my dearest friends :(

“There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: Those who are afraid to try themselves, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.”


No comments: