Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Its long since i last blog...
Life is too dull to be shared
Assignments started to flood in
I got lazy to update too...sorry

There were 5 birthday celebrations in the month of September of my family members
Cousin Bro Win Fhu's falls on8/9




Little Jia Yi's birthday falls on 11/9
So we had a 1st year old BBQ birthday party for her








Elder Bro John's birthday falls on 17th September
Had family dinner at SAKAE sushi
He was wearing the T shirt i bought for him from Nike
Thanks Wai for accompanying me buying presents for my bros




Dai Yi Jiong's birthday falls on 18th September

Younger Bro Walter's birthday falls on 19th September
(celebrated with Jia Yi since his lunar birthday falls on 11/9)
I also bought another T shirt from Nike for my younger bro




On one random saturday
Went to The Curve with Wai cus his friends from Bintulu visited KL
Then both of us went for dinner at Dragon-I



This is Yummy!!

Then its Mid-Autumn Festival
I celebrated mine with my assignments
Thanks Bying for helping me!!!
Appreciate it very much!!
And i owe you for that
Also Thank you very much to my group-mates...
Shockingly we got only 1% for the turn it in for plagiarism check
Hopefully we can get nice marks for the psy110a assignment^^

After handing in my assignments on Friday
Headed to 1u to meet up with Wai and Danny(welcome back to KL Danny) plussss...Georgiana and Yan Teng
Had our late lunch at BBQ Plaza....i *heart* the garlic rice
Then we headed to paramount for late dinner...Fried Mee by using Charcoal instead of gasses
Had tough times deciding where should we go after that
Went to Kepong's Old town coffee but then left without ordering
Finally we headed to Setapak's Pappa Rich since we need to send Georgiana and Yan Teng back to Melati Utama
It was 3am when i reached home...long time never go out til so late ad
Had a great day hanging out with them.
Setapak is a great place of part of my memories
If i didn't take up A levels
I wouldn't have met the 2 best friends
Although time was wasted...But life lived was not regretted
Still...I've learnt alot

Theres another family trip coming up
We're heading to Melacca and Afamosa on the 8th 9th and 10th October
Can't wait for it!!!!Tick Tocks Tick Tocks
At the same time
I understand that assignments and midterms are haunting me too

Its hard to fall asleep at night :(

"Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are"

No comments: