Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fraser's Hill

This time around, my family decided to go Fraser's Hill
Went on the 28th and 29th August, just before i start my new sem
Been there before when i was secondary school...was a very cold, quiet and peaceful place to relax
But this time around, I was quite disappointed
Its no longer freezing-ly cold
Even any air-conditioned room is colder than the weather up there
Maybe raining seasons should be colder

Another reason would be...global warming is getting worse...
So again people...save our earth!!!

After done complaining of the "not so siok" weather, however i still had great times with my family
17 of us, 4 cars in total....
All of us staying in an apartment was kinda fun
I enjoyed the part which we lay mattresses in the living room in a whole row and there we all sleep together.
All the laughter and great times worth all the planning jobs for the trip
We stayed in the Pine's resort

Fraser's hill is consider quite empty...
Not as crowded as other tourists spots
Because there's nothing to do there
The most interesting spot to me would be the waterfall
Other spots would attracts adventurous people to jungle treks
Although its boring....but its a place which u could really relax and enjoy a piece of peaceful mind

We went to the waterfall before going down hill
Have to walk quite a distance before we reach the actual waterfall spot
The water was freezing-ly cold...just got to dipped our legs in the water
My brother was the only one who "played" with the water because he fell into the water
The stairs going down to the water area was very slippery
My uncle was just about to tell him BeCARE.......not even finishing the ful word splash he goes...
Lucky he pulled carol and carol was pulling me and uncle was pulling me...yeah..was a long chain
Then he shouted..."quickly pull me out of the water"
I thought something sting him or the water current was too strong...
Instead...he added "My iphone arh!!!!"
It ended up as a laughing quote throughout the whole day
Lucky the phone was okay...

Pahang water damp




Kungfu panda??

View from the balcony









The favorite picture of this post...not because its purple












American breakfast which such view...
I don't experience that at home

Carol
Win Fhu
Pine trees...thats why its called pines resort
The apartments
Tommy~~~~
























Tommy boy enjoying his ride^^




Tommy announcing to the tour that we're heading to the waterfall














Hailam Kopitiam



“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

No comments: