Sunday, November 28, 2010

Saturrrrday

Woke up at 6 am on a Saturday morning which is super odd for me
Because as part of the course, we need to attend 4 hours of experiments hours and 1 hour of colloquium....which is all compulsory if not they will deduct your marks from all the subjects.
Everyone looked so blur and tired
Poor suk ming, yen wan and charlotte was late and were required to take another session
So all of us ended up going home without having breakfast together

I wanted to sleep after i got home but i couldn't fall asleep...
So i woke up and shower again and prepare myself
Went to one utama with Nie Nie Kho and Yip Wai Wai
Had BBQ Plaza for lunch...

<3 the garlic rice!!!
Then we headed to Tropicana Mall( my first time ever going there)
Cus we bought tickets from the gsc there
One utama's one was kinda fully sold out
Watched Tangled or Rapunzel Funny and nice
Its another Happily Ever After Story...
Fairy tales~~~~ I love Rapunzel...especially her super long hair...hahahahz
I have a Rapunzel barbie doll, Mum bought it for me when I'm Standard 2 or 3
And my barbie dolls are still living in my upper closet...lolz

Headed back to Yip Wai Wai's house after that
Hong and Seng joined us for dinner
went back to his house and play Monopoly Deal Its another version of monopoly...
but its in card but played in other kinds of rules....
After getting bored of the game
They checked airfares...wanted to go backpacking end of this year
Taiwan, Korea, India??
I doubt my mum would let me go

Danny went back hometown on Sunday morning...started his holidays ad
And i still have to wait til 14th Dec...

Trips...i want to go...anywhere and everywhere!!

"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling."

No comments: