Saturday, October 23, 2010

Updates

I felt guilty to abandon my blog....
So now I'm updating..hahaz
I survived through the 2 busiest weeks for this semester...
Midterm is over, assignments were being handed in...
Hopefully i pass everything *pray pray*

I'm a sushi fanatic
I went once with Danny, Wai and Seng
I went twice with my family
And since its sushi king RM2 bonanza...of course i can't miss it




A good news was my mum won a 42inch LCD TV..thanks to Alliance bank

Would you leave your computer if the screen is 42inch?I doubt i would
But sadly...its not in my room

The bad news is my laptop is against me, it would automatically shut down...
Lucky that i was not doing my assignments at that particular moment...
It is slow....loves to hang for no reasons and don't support programs that i need to use
How i wish i could have a new pc or new laptop...
Sigh..
Wishes will still be wishes

Since midterm is over, its time to take a break and relax ourselves
In conjunction of celebrating Yit Han's and Kit Wei's birthday
We decided to go dinner at Look Out Point
Introduce to you all, my sakai Uni-mates..
12 of us...
Laughter wouldn't stop whenever we're together^^
This is why Uni can be fun and not dull
I'm lucky to have them as my Uni-mates...


































Next outing?....Sing K!!!

And its been long since i last saw my other besties...everyone seems so busy...:(
Miss you all

“I cannot even imagine where I would be today if its not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.”

No comments: