Monday, August 23, 2010

My Brand Of Heroin

Wang Lee Hom is my brand of drug...
My favorite drug
It makes people fall in love with him and his songs...now...even his movies
It doesn't cure ur fever but promote addictive effects and inclusive of rapid heart rates, fever, nervous, excited, and much more...
I've supported him since primary school...which is many years ago...

Hes both physically and mentally perfect
He can also play all sorts of musical instruments
Singing, dancing and acting ....
He produces his own albums
He composes his own songs
He directed his own MV
and now...He directed his own movie

I don't find any reason for me to stop supporting him

Of course...there are some who doesn't like him like i do...
I understand different people like different things

He visited Malaysia to promote his new movie and album
The showcase for his album was held on Sunday 22-8-10 at 1 utama
I went around 4pm...it took me quite a while to look for a parking...(even thou i was using 1card)
Lucky my Uni-mate, Yit Han went...So i didn't ended up alone^^

We went into the crowd around 5pm
Waited under the hot sun
Lee Hom arrived around 6.45p.m
Due to time constraints
He only sang 你不知道的事
Then he started autographing sessions
But after a while....He asked the crowd if he could go to the washroom
The staffs sent him back to the hotel(one world hotel i guess)
After a while he came back and continue signing the albums
I was lucky that i stood quite in front
After queuing and squeezing with the huge crowd...
Finally i still got his signature...LUCKY!!!!
I heard some of the fans couldn't get his signature because he was rushing to board a plane
But some said he manage to finish all of them
Thank god i got his signature...
If not i don't know how disappointed i will be

Thanks to my baby sony....
Thanks to the zooooooooommmmm
Thanks Yit han for the company
Thanks Lee Hom for coming
Thanks Danny for buying me the album

And lastly....i apologize to my family that i didn't make it to family dinner cus of lee hom..sorry!!






















PS: I wonder how long will it takes to cool down the Lee Hom fever of mine this time
He is very addictive ♥ ♥

"有了你什么都不差"

No comments: